Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1. The way I solved my length issue was quite simple really (with some help from Natalie). I identified the weakest points in my paper (my counter-argument and solution) and simply expanded on those. By expanding on those, I was able to introduce new ideas that weren't stale or overused, and it also allowed my personal opinion to come into the paper a bit more, rather than expert opinion.

Four effective websites:
mormon.org
lds.org
yahoo.com
reddit.com (simple, but I like it)

Four ineffective websites
hankforsenate.com
drunkronswanson.com
I hate to say this, but byu.edu... Not the most simplistic layout.
supervideo.com


4 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the BYU websites either, but you have to admit, the new one is soooo much better than the old one. Honestly, I don't really like lds.org. It looks super nice, but it can be hard to find specific stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on all of yours (that I have heard of:) ). I can never find things on the BYU website (especially since they changed it. I'm used to it now, but those first few weeks were diabolical).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I like the BYU websites... haha. I mean, just go adventure over to Idaho's. Ours is actually quite pleasant compared to others. Then again, that's just my opinion... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha drunk on swanson is way funny. Parks and Rec is one of the best shows on tv right now

    ReplyDelete