Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Similes

This was way more difficult than I thought it would be.

1. The thought of you makes my face twitch like a 9.0 magnitude earthquake.

2. He kissed her lips like they were the last envelope to lick in a stack of 100 thank you cards.

3. Her promise to her missionary was like the kiddie end of a pool, shallow and full of urine.

4.The line for the DMV was out the door, like Walmart at 4:00 on Valentine's Day.

5. Love is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth. (I know everyone has heard this, but I love it so much. :D)

I'm sure you guys have much funnier ones!

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Thanks for dedicating #3 to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3, yes... just yes... It's epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved these! Especially #1 and #2. I had a funny image in my head, imagining someone's face twitching that much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see #1 occur. :) Good choices, these are funny!

    ReplyDelete