Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Luuuuuuuucille! I have arrived at our place of dwelling!" shouted Ricardo.

(I decided to take an actual clip of I Love Lucy and interpret it.)

"Come, come!" Ricardo rather impatiently repeated.

Lucille reluctantly walked forward, leaving Ricardo in suspicion.

"What could possibly be such the matter?" he so lovingly muttered.

"My love, if we're going to attend such a cordial ball, there must be such a dignified presence about us. We must stand at least an armslength apart." Lucille sheepishly stated.

"To Tango? Lucille, if we're ever going to perform such a dance, it is in the style of such a dance."

With a power and force akin to a boarish mule, Ricardo took hold of her hand.

With the grace of a boar however, Lucille returned the favor.

"Come! Let us finish!" said the impatient Ricardo.

And with one final twirl and tug, Lucille's fate was sealed. Not only sealed, but soaked. The horror in Ricardo's eyes was palpable. The eggs had hatched.

Here's the youtube clip where I took it from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr7jcdqIi08&feature=related

Can't say I've read much Jane Austen, but I did my best!


1 comment:

  1. Good work! I especially liked the part when you said "he so lovingly muttered":)

    ReplyDelete